Summer Update Part One

 


Hello again! I hope to begin being more consistent with my posting but for now I thought I would catch you all up with my summer. :) A few days after school ended I (and my family) drove from South Carolina to Colorado Springs, it took three days and we were able to see some family in Kansas City. We visited old favorite places and overlooks, and were able to see lot's of old friends. These first few pictures are of Garden of the gods. (Although Garden of God works for me)





These next few pictures are of a charming path we found near the house we were staying. It was red gravel signature to Colorado, with little rabbits and a beautiful view. We went twice, once with an amazing sunset, and the second time it started raining. Hence the storm clouds, but both times were spectacular. 

                                          

                                    

                                  

                                  

Now here are some random pictures, from overlooks, picnics, and quiet times.













 

Well, that was part one of my summer so far! Stay tuned for post two! 

-Emily








Comments

  1. So beautiful! Can’t wait to see more =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos Emily! It was beautiful to be back in CO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts