Sunday thoughts :)


 

 

 Hello again friends! Once again it's Sunday and this week at school our principle has been teaching us every morning about the importance of the Sabbath. And I find myself slightly irritated because due to homework, my Sunday rest has been swapped for science and essay writing, even after working on it yesterday. I am still unfamiliar with the sense of homework, and am struggling keeping up with it. 

I love my free time. Whether it's to write, to scroll Instagram, to listen to music, or to read. And with homework my freedom for these things has been limited. That naturally bothers me, and my liberty is compromised which drives me crazy. Mostly because my hobby is to waste time (lol). But at the same time I am forced to be thoughtful and bring insight to my essays keeping me constantly thinking, instead of doing nothing productive with my time.   

My Highlights of the week:

  • Viking week at school
  • Finished first Harry Potter book
  • Was accepted into a art show (Accepted picture below)


 Music I've been listening to:

  • Blood for Blood - Sarah Sparks (sounds scary but Narnian inspired) 
  • Pure Imagination - Flannel Graph
  • Say I Won't - Mercy Me
  • Good God Almighty - Crowder
  • This is Home - Switchfoot
  • Amphibian - Zane Vickery 

And unfortunately I haven't been reading this week because of my schedule :( 

Until I write again,

-Emily

Comments

Popular Posts