A Little Introduction

 

My name is Emily. Just plain old Emily. I haven't changed the world, I haven't altered any kind of crazy reality and I don't need to. I am God's simple little Sparrow. One day at a time I am, creating beauty in my own little way, and trying to go throughout life as God would want me to. 

So! A little bit about me. I am a Tolkien enthusiast, lover of creation, bookworm, constant sweatshirt wearer, amateur writer, and Jesus lover. I love to take pictures, occasionally draw, and am an introvert. I live in a super coastal town in South Carolina, but adore the mountains. My favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 43:2  

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you."

And my reason for creating this blog is 1) getting out of comfort zone by sharing my thoughts, and 2) hopefully sharing with you a taste of my life and how I like to take things simply. 

I hope you enjoy my journey, and until I write again!

Emily

Comments

  1. I'm so glad to learn that you have a blog, Emily, and I just subscribed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily. I live in Arizona where it is quite warm right now. I am looking forward to reading your blog. Your mom's blog is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts