A Day of Rest

 Sunday's for me are frequently busy. Scrambling to get my school work done before the new week begins and volunteering at church. But tomorrow is a vacation day and I can do my work tomorrow and take the time I need today to have fun. 

After being home schooled for ten years I have recently switched to going to private school, and as hard as it is to adjust I have loved having freer afternoons. I have two younger siblings, and they always have something for me to fill my time with. (LOL) Rachel is two years younger then me and Samuel is about three years younger. But Sunday afternoons are full of Minecraft and snacks, and in the evenings we watch a movie together that is fun and peaceful. 

I think on Sundays (like today) I am going to share highlights from my week, favorite songs that I've been listening to, and books I have been reading. 

So for the highlights to my week:

  • I had western week at school
  • I did a photo shoot with Rachel  

  • I was able to reach out to several old friends that had moved away
  • Got my license
  • And aced my quizzes in my first full week of school (hallelujah)

 Favorite songs I have been listening to:

  •  Sinking Deep - Hillsong
  • Though You Slay Me - Shane and Shane 
  • Safe Place - Laney Rene
  • By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North
  • Truth I'm Standing On - Leanna Crawford 
  • We the Kingdom
  • And Enya

Books I have been reading:


  •  Lot's of Lamplighter books. (pictured above) 
  • Macbeth 
  • Song of Roland
  • And the first Harry Potter book (How have I not stared these earlier!?) 

 

I hope today is a wonderful start for your week, and I will be praying for all of you that read this. 

Until I write again,

Emily

Comments

Popular Posts